i

i

Monday, January 9, 2017

Taking Care of Business

Rua Santo Inácio, 464, Aptº 301 Moinhos de Vento, Porto Alegre, RS, CEP 90570150

You have to send the package to this address!!!! The taxes are super high when our packages arrive in the mission office so this here is the mission home. The rest of stuff can be sent to the other address. Like letters and stuff. But packages from the USA need to be sent here from now on:) Love you momma! 

WOOWW! Que inveja haha! I had an interview with my Presidente this week and told him that in this heat I'm really missing the snow back home because my family is sending so many photos of snow haha. He told me not to worry and that, "Your family is just becoming more white and you are becoming "morenona" negra:) hahaha! 

Woowwww Maui! Lucky Alvaro! And you all too! How awesome. Aproveita 

Glad to here that everyone is doing great! :) 
Love you all! 

Ive been trying to think of what i want for my birthday but i literally dont know...Surprise! I loved the little pioneer cards that you gave me!! And my companion and I are starting this week our voice recordings we'll be sending! haha Youll get some stuff in Port-ingles!! 

I don't know if it would be possible because you'll send this week but I dont have money personal. Just on the card and i would really like to buy some stuff from the street artists here. So I was think that maybe I can buy my groceries on my card from home and use the paper money that I'll recieve from the mission. Are you ok with that? 

Also I bought something today on my card because the Presidente's Finance Secretary, Elder R, didn't refund my money after I had to buy tickets for Porto Alegre, so I'm kinda live in poverty. haha This area is a little pricey. I have to call them and ask for my refund! But they never call me back:( hahaha 

Im going to turn 20!!! How can it be?? I was thinking about it the other day and I just couldn't imagine it!  And today whoa. I just remembered that I have 10 months on the mission!! Whoa! how crazy.


Anyways, all is good here. Working hard. doing our best. Missing you all. Love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment