i

i

Monday, November 21, 2016

Agradecer (to thank)


I think every single letter home will start will, "I can't believe the time is passing so fast!!" haha Because seriously, I can't believe it. Every week that passes I look back and think, "Didn't I arrive yesterday? How can it already be October? Halloween? November? Thanksgiving??"

Where does the time go?

Since it is Thanksgiving weekend I want to "agradecer" (to thank)

Eu sou grata por minha Família e o apoio eles me dão.
Agradeço por minha oportunidade servir em Brasil e aprender um idioma novo. Agradeço por minha oportunidade de sentir o espirito testificando para mim todos os dias. Sou grata por minha companheira e todos ela faz para nos, especificamente comida:) 
Agradeço por meu Salvador. Eu não estaria aqui se não fosse por causa Ele. Graças a Ele, eu vivo. Por causa Ele, eu servo. Graças a Ele, nos podemos voltar a presença de nosso Pai e viver com uma família eterna.

I'm so grateful for my Family and the support they offer me.

I thank my Father in Heaven every day for my opportunity to serve here in Brasil and learn a new language. I'm thankful for my opportunity to feel the spirit testifying for me every day. 

I'm thankful for my companheira and everything she makes for us, especially food:)

Finally, I'm so grateful for my Savior. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Him. Because of Him, I live. Because of Him, I serve. Because of Him, we can return to the presence of our Father and live in a eternal family.

I have a million more things I can "agradecer," but for now I got to go! Grateful I had this little time to talk with you!

I'm so grateful for every single one of you. I love you all and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

-Sister Hemmert

No comments:

Post a Comment