i

i

Monday, April 10, 2017

Look At Me Now, Arriving with Fire!

Wow. I can hardly believe it! Easter!

This time a few months ago, or one year if you want to be more certain, I was in the CTM. I've officially passed the year mark. One year ago I was just praying to arrive in the field! I was new to the game, big hopes, full of fire, ready to go. 

And look at me now. Giving it all I'm worth, hoping and praying, as my Presidente said to me this days, "Chegando com fogo." Arriving with fire in every área! 

How I love the mission. This week was amazing. Truly. We went to Porto Alegre and had a Leadership Meeting (? I don't know how to call it in English but you get the idea). I loved it! I had my nervous moments, but everything turned out great! 

I want to just tell you all that I love you. I dont have much time. I know, I know. I'll do my best next week to write a super long letter! haha

But anyways, I want you all to know that this week is one of the most important weeks in the history of the world. This week was the birth of the Lord and the following weekend we will remember His suffering, His death, and His ressurection. 

He is the Prince of Peace. He gave His life for me, and for you. He lives. You have heard His voice and you know it. Look to Him. Remember Him. Don't let this week pass by without Him in your thoughts. Take a moment. Think. Feel. And His strength will come to you. I know it is hard. He knows as well for He gave His life for you. 

Just remember His promise, 

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

With all my love and strength,

Sister Hemmert

No comments:

Post a Comment